I'm nearly 5foot10 and 300lbs! Most guys do NOT mess with me! Men are afraid of me because I do not need sex, never been in a relationship and don't want children. That scares them all away. I'm a "Xena/Amazon" woman who won't take their crap! lol.<br />
Most males are inferior to a female like me ;)

Best Answer

I think the two genders have some general strengths and weaknesses for which exceptions frequently exist. There's not really anything there that would make me see someone else as less of a human being unless they were simply a bad character. I believe the opposite gender believes a huge range of different things individually.

Best Answer

Yes ofcorse, Iam aware of this that is why I was asking the individuals of their perception.

Best Answer

Men have a higher muscle ratio, are generally taller and bigger and have less pain sensors. But that never stopped me from handing their ***** to them :P

Best Answer

Women have less pain sensors actually.

Best Answer

All people are not same, there are all types of people in this world, some also thinks differently.<br />
But i think we should respect each other.

Best Answer

They wouldn't HAVE a Men's Marathon and a Women's Marathon if we were equal, would they?

Best Answer

Uh yes men are physically stronger....is that all you've got?

Best Answer

There are a lot of ways that men and women are different, and there are many generalizations such as men are generally bigger physically and stronger and women are generally more nurturing. Men have use their size and strength to make themselves seem to be superior to women. But I believe that is really because they did not want to admit that they were not superior. Strength means superiority and all that rot. Women through the ages have survived this due to the inherent inner strength that they have, which is really stronger than the outer strength men have.<br />
All that to say I believe women have allowed men to think they are better and superior, while really knowing the truth, that women are superior and men are the inferior gender.

Best Answer