MsOracle MsOracle 66-70, F 6 Answers Jun 26, 2011

I am totally working on it. I get so bugged by the small stuff! I spend too much time looking up trivial stuff on teh internet and worrying about stuff when I should be working on my DREAM!

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it small stuff when you are exercising your creative mind and searching for answers on the internet, you are perhaps working on your dreams, its when your time is eaten up with the negative BS that comes your way that hinders your progress.

Best Answer

I would like to feel that I have.

Best Answer

Sometimes I feel this way but I end up dealing with the small stuff because when it accumulates it breaks me from the inside

Best Answer

I understand perfectly what you mean and freeing yourself from the nonsense that keeps you feeling that discomfort can be gone for you as it was for me. Just think on this issue enough and it will eventually or perhaps quickly change for you and you will notice how confident and happy you will be for it. You won't feel like a victim anymore I assure you.

Best Answer

Thanks for this reply, I needed it

Best Answer

That's how I do it and I am happy 99% of the time.

Best Answer