simpletonsass simpletonsass 36-40, F 5 Answers Jul 26, 2012

I already have guns and ammo, I guess I just need the beans and rice. lol According to 'experts' the current pace of life can't continue, it will eventually pop like a bubble. In that case, I'll be happy to hunt for my own food and eat my rice and beans while the people in the cities panic.

Best Answer

Very good:)

Best Answer

i just sold my guns, because i was afraid id use them to get my beans and rice, the country's already circling the drain, i figure when the **** hits the fan, ill get a gun off the first ******* that tries to take what i have, i am comfortable in my abilities, and my survival dosent and never has depended on firearms. if somehow we dont succumb to our leaders greed, i am really hoping that ill find someone who has guns and can take me on and we will get to see this bullshit through together, i was born for this kinda ****, and i have no fear..

Best Answer

Your paranoia and collection of guns is likely to make the world a bigger mess. But mostly it's the rice.

Best Answer

Im not speaking of myself..I dont have dit saved up for the worlds end..its speaking in general.

Best Answer

Just stay off the rice... It's been poisoned by the illuminati to turn us all violent...

Best Answer

does the blurried eye sight come from injesting mind destroying toxins?

Best Answer

to a degree yes, although think ammo will be harder to get then guns, and think water is going to be bggest problem to keep.

Best Answer

I fully understand folks doing this. My take is that the world totally sux now! When it becomes crazy worse Im checking out:) so I dont need to stock pile guns and rice ( I enjoy both fire arms and eating: I have no desire, no need, no reasoning to live in a very forked up world. Humanity is all i can handle now. I admire and greatly respect everyone who will prepare ,take it all on and hope and dream and wait for better daze:):)

Best Answer

i agree with u.I do not want to be left in a chaotic mess..I would rather die with the majority..

Best Answer

this only makes sense to me. I appreciate your logic :) you are obviously extremly very intelligent:)

Best Answer

i already have all the guns i need, and combined with my hounds, they will feed me. who needs rice

Best Answer

yes, Id like to eat a buch of hunting hound meat myself People who hunt using hounds are punks!!

Best Answer

you obviously have no clue. thats an ignorant thing to say. i might agree if you said people who hunt for sport are punks, but if you ever had to depend on hunting for meat (like me) you would change your mind in about a day. of this i am absolutely certain.

Best Answer

or if you had to survive, when facing certain death, you may feel differently about the value of your life. checking out, as you put it, is certainly an idea that appeals to us all in hard times, but it is a cowards way out and i could never go through with it, besides, i live in conflict and could use the distraction of the world falling apart around me

Best Answer