sparkles777 sparkles777 56-60, F 6 Answers Jun 19, 2011

yeah, it happens until you decide to stop it...it's that kind of world isn't it? we are set up to suvive and we need money to do it, so there's a certain character type that will take advantage of a kindly nature, and think nothing of exploiting it....one of the lessons in life is to be taken advantage of at least a couple of times..you haven't lived otherwise but it is up to you what you allow...

Best Answer

yes my mother milk me out of $60.000 and has no intenchion to pay me back.

Best Answer

i dont let go of that sort of relationship, add that, i cant tolerate to love a person of that character! I'll be shocked from the first request and flee! It cant be romantic !!!

Best Answer

I've been used for money and rides to places a lot...At least I pick up on it faster now and, say no and stop it. It just sucks because most of the time when you call people on that stuff they don't want to be your friend anymore. I guess they weren't really great friends in the first place...Im really tired of people taking advantage of others...

Best Answer

I have been by a few bfs, eventually I realize this and stop doing anything for them at all, it's not like they were doing anything for me

Best Answer

How about room mates does that count being that its my house lol and they seem to have all the money to go out and party but always seem to be broke for bills

Best Answer