We put everything we can in the recycle bin (plastic, glass, cans, paper, etc...). The amount of "trash" we create has really dropped.

Best Answer

I guess that's our share on the kickback. We don't have to buy as many bags to put trash in.

Best Answer

Sorry folks I do not consider recycling as not trash. Normally in a week I create about 20 gallons of trash, most it is in the form of newspapers, junk mail, and magazines.

Best Answer

I sure miss my fireplace.

Best Answer

We don' fill the one. Recycle. Re-use. Re-think.

Best Answer

That's great. : )

Best Answer

I trash bag a week....the 13 gallon size....is normal for me. I've been generating a lot of trash since I've moved, disposing of cardboard boxes and packaging materials.

Best Answer

I keep an exacto knife around for the cardboard. Slicing it up helps compact it.

Best Answer

I love creating trash, as much as I can. I usually put out four big bags of trash a week. The bags are 50-gallon ones, so enough trash in there to fill four trashcans.

Best Answer