c'mon. a free set of irish sunglasses.. have a go :)

Best Answer

I don't need to ask her. My best friend would beat the **** out of anyone that is mean to me.

Best Answer

Fight my own battles. My friends are invisible, not literally but I don't see them or hear from them so don't feel the urge to confide in them when the going gets tough coz I know they don't care forcing me to have to deal with everything on my own.

Best Answer

Just fyi, I was specifically asked NOT to intervene. I initially respected that request, I chose to be a nosy old bag and stick me beak in once I'd thought how many people could be caught in the crossfire of this argument, I did so without informing the other party first, I have since confessed to my sin!

Best Answer

I fight my own battles, and I take my defeat with honor whether I like it or not.

Best Answer

meh if they come here i have a very solid steel friend nearby

Best Answer

Definitely call for back-up. I don't fight unless attacked, and then whatever happens is on the other guy.

Best Answer

Depends on who I am fighting

Best Answer

I never put my burdens on anyone else !

Best Answer

recently I fought it myself...........felt good to say what was on my mind...!!!!.....

Best Answer

Im usualy the friend everyone comes too

Best Answer

I will listen opinion & advice from them for little things.. but for a battle unfortunately none of them are trustworthy.. One woman army & a survivor

Best Answer

On my own but if my friends happen to barge in and help I don't stop them.

Best Answer

Me, myself & I

Best Answer

attempted a few times with friends. Now I'm on my own.

Best Answer

I fight my own battles, but always have back up. just in case.

Best Answer

if its a physical battle then i've already lost , i'm 5'5" and not in shape , and most men are bigger than me , if its a text battle my chances are better , i have a way with words , if its a spiritual battle i summon Angles or Gods help

Best Answer

Always my own don't like to drag people into my ****. But had my family help me a few times, we're like that, hit one of us, you hit us all.

Best Answer

Normally my own.. once in awhile friends stick their nose in the door though

Best Answer

Or sticks their nose in you business! lol I got your back, though!

Best Answer

if by friend you mean bricks and by fight you mean throw them at people then yes all the time

Best Answer