Everydaycliche Everydaycliche 26-30, M 12 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

the pot callin the kettle..........

Best Answer

Hey, I didn't delete anything, so I don't know why you think I'm being hypocritical. When you tell me I don't have rights, you're going to be wrong. :)

Best Answer

& you said "they're too self righteous to accept Fact"........what makes you think you're right & they are wrong?......smells of a know it all

Best Answer

Because the debate was over my rights as an individual. No one can tell someone else what a person can or can't do.

Best Answer

I tend to build a bridge and get over it... People who lose sleep over insignificant **** in life like that need to really get out more, as there's plenty of worser things happening in life :/

Best Answer

Personally I dont give a **** :)

Best Answer

It irks me.

Best Answer

Guess I learned something new today.

Best Answer

yes i feel satisfaction knowing i was right enough to make him block my opinions

Best Answer

I rarely delete comments on my questions. In fact, I've only deleted one from a notorious troll. I don't mind disagreement or criticisms, some people just start stuff. As retaliation for deleting this asshat's comments, he blocked and reported me. Boo hoo.

Best Answer

I feel the same was as far as deleting a comment because they're trolling. It adds nothing constructive to the conversation.

Best Answer

i have felt this, but not in a completely unconflicted way - because it means i've failed to communicate in the end, anything valuable at least

Best Answer

Well at least you know that you tried. It takes two to communicate, so if you've done your part, it can't be helped if the other doesn't listen or respond.

Best Answer

in my trollform i love when this happens - but i'm not just one thing

Best Answer

You can delete someone else's comments? I thought you could only delete your own stuff.

Best Answer

I'm going to assume so, because it's the third time it's happened to me.

Best Answer