not so easy? complicated creature? mystery? demanding greedy human being?
Evangeline1985 Evangeline1985 26-30 10 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

Do you know what Jean Paul Satre said about woman"The other is hell" If the other is hell who is he in the eyes of the other.For me I love women,they are a mystery,we all are.For me the other is the door to the Divine.

Best Answer

profound!

Best Answer

E. All of the above.

Best Answer

lactose intolerance?

Best Answer

Still. And I miss my Ben and Jerry's addiction.

Best Answer

No..... I find them to be loving, caring creatures that give so much and yet ask for so little in return from the one they choice to share their self and their life with --they seek to be loved and to have trust.

Best Answer

it seems that men can tell you what they want down to the point or can make something up and are very direct. Woman are overly shy and have no idea what they want or aren't willing to talk about it. I dont know that for all woman of course becuase i know a few who arent like that. then again i guess if they sounds like that they aren't woman theyare overgrown girls.

Best Answer

"demanding greedy human being"<br />
Yep

Best Answer

I've met all four types, but mostly I see amazing, giving people.

Best Answer

All that and some plus sexy lil devils too.

Best Answer

complicated but it's probably a mutual feeling women have about men

Best Answer

I guess I've been fortunate because the women I've known were not wildly complicated but unique with certain attractive mysterious qualities and I've never met a greedy or overly-demanding woman. I mean one that I had a relationship with anyway. I don't use or think in terms of a woman being "easy" so that's out.

Best Answer