I try my best to hide it to make sure people are thinking about what I told them, and not what I look like.
cobra6400 cobra6400 18-21 10 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Community

I'm not physically attractive, but I guess my intelligence is attractive. In that case, it wouldn't get in the way of a serious conversation, but only make it more interesting.

Sapiosexual: thinking intelligence is attractive.

Best Answer

Yeah right. You are a perv.

Best Answer

If your not going to even try to answer the question, why do you even bother typing?

Best Answer

Okay fine. So I guess you wear lady jeans so that your manly parts bulge out and women can't help but to fawn all over you.

Best Answer

What would the point of me boasting randomly on the web, I don't have a picture of myself. I never even said I was a man! When I ask questions, I always do it to gather information. Just because 90% of the questions on EP are for fun doesn't mean mine are. I still don't see why your putting effort into messing up the day of someone you don't even know.

Best Answer

Only if I'm not wearing pants

Best Answer

****..even when theyre covered, fml -_-

Best Answer

Nobody tends to talk to my big a$$, no.

Best Answer

They don't talk about it, they're just distracted.
Example:
Me-...so I don't think we should worry about that dog. What do you think?
Person- What? Sorry, I spaced out.

Best Answer

Ah...If it's guys, remember, guys in their upper teens are more hormone-crazed than they will EVER be...sanity sets in at about 25...until then, you could always hang out with as many gay men as possible-they are just as hormone-crazed, but not at you.

Best Answer

When I have a full beard I get funny looks because people say it looks weird, but that doesn't seem to affect conversations.

Best Answer

BOOBS!!!

Best Answer

It doesn't get in the way if the serious conversation is over the phone....otherwise yes it's a distraction.

Best Answer

But if You wear like a l'os cut top in a club...or if You bend over..its annoying though isn't it ?

Best Answer

Don't have that problem....I don't go to clubs.

Best Answer

Whats your attraction area ? I dont have that problem ... I have pancake boobs lol

Best Answer

Are they good with syrup?

Best Answer

Delicious...nom nom

Best Answer

I don't usually eat breakfast but I think now is a good time to start

Best Answer

Hahaha :P

Best Answer

Ok...if I lick maple syrup off my GF's boobies this weekend, it is YOUR fault!
...Oh, waitaminute...chocolate syrup's better....

Best Answer

Stop making me horny..lol

Best Answer