Lisabv2012 Lisabv2012 31-35, F 10 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Hobbies

I remember a girl at work who stood there and went on and on about another co-worker, complaining that her co-worker was taking all the credit for her work. I just wanted to take a ***** of duct tape and wind it around her whining loud mouth.

Best Answer

Yes, especially when they called it doing "***** work." Then, why did you apply for "***** work"?!

Best Answer

I worked in factory, which is the worst job ever, and we'd be sitting around waiting to start at like 7:30 in the morning, and this one girl would always say "Is it time to go home yet" - can you imagine how long my days were?

Best Answer

Thats the joy of my job... I only see coworkers for a couple hours a day at most. The 'Boss' though is another story. If you have a business out there people.. do not hire your incompetent sons/daughters too run a business.

Best Answer

Yes, because I just want to get my work done, not hear whining while I do it. Also, in this day of growing unemployment people should feel lucky they even have a job at all.

Best Answer

THANK U he whined all night about it

Best Answer

Oh sorry to hear that! I used to work in an office with ALL women; the clucking that went on there was atrocious. I'd actually ask them to take their b.itch session somewhere else so I could work!

Best Answer

I definitely do! No one forces you to work, you choose to work there. I especially dislike people that complain about the type of work they do, you get paid to do that job and that pays the bills, that is all that matters to me! (as long as it is not illegal or immoral) We all have the choice to leave a job if it is undesirable or to try and find another but until we do, you put yourself in that situations, own up to that fact and grow up

Best Answer

Nope, I see it as an opportunity to complain too.

Best Answer