Surely no one thinks the entire world is going to agree with them.... Personally - I figure If someone can't handle the answers - they shouldn't be asking the questions. (Or answering them either, as the case may be. lol~)
LadyBronte LadyBronte 46-50, F 6 Answers Mar 26, 2012

There is one guy on here who is obsessed w/ asking slanted questions about politics. If u disagree, u r blocked. All he does now is ask one hate filled question after the next w/ only answers agreeing w/ him. Another one insults you personally if you disagree w/ her. It is asinine but their purpose is to spread hate. All bullies r cowards.

Best Answer

Sad - but that's the way some are. Too bad. :(

Best Answer

It's ok to get upset, just don't go spoiling the party, lol. Different people sure have different opinions, right? From the silliest to the smartest one. The smart might answer in silliness, vice versa~

Best Answer

I so agree. Differing view points - and all types of answers from goofy to serious - is what makes EP fun!

Best Answer

Great question but even our answers to THIS question would be offensive to the "type of person" who asks the asinine questions...so glad that I have a circle of thinkers...thanks Lady Bronte for bringing this subject to the surface!!!

Best Answer

You are so right - I'm sure they wouldn't be happy with this question or these answers! lol

Best Answer

Show me a serious question and I'll give a serious answer until then they should ... wipe that chip off ya shoulder and chill... nek minute...

Best Answer

You betcha! :)

Best Answer

Some people want the world to agree with them

Best Answer

True. :)

Best Answer