tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 10 Answers Jul 26, 2012

I am quite friendly, say hello to most of my neighbours, street cleaner, bin men, etc. But wary who I let too close in real life.

Best Answer

I make acquaintances easily enough, but I'm friends with a select few. That's just who I am.

Best Answer

Same as Friday and Unique. I can talk with complete strangers fine and all that. But making long term friends, is super hard. It used to be so easy as a child but now it's something I sturggle with haha.

Best Answer

Easier. In the real world, what you see is what you get, and it's a lot harder to lie to someone's face. I can be anybody I want online, and if we never meet, who'll know? In the real world, in the words of Popeye "I am what I am, and that's all what I am."

Best Answer

I am honest to the point of fault, so I don't find it easy to make friends anywhere.

Best Answer

no,they say by

Best Answer

both i make friends easy

Best Answer

Nope. I'm awesome lol. Seriously though, I am

Best Answer

Sure...You're awesome...Didn't turn anymore awesome from the last time you said you were awesome?

Best Answer

Lol just realized who asked this question

Best Answer

(;

Best Answer