dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 13 Answers Jun 24, 2012

Pick noses, pull ear jam out of head...

Best Answer

Gross and rude. A woman at work flosses her teeth at her desk, regardless of who is there to talk to her

Best Answer

yuck!

Best Answer

If a food particle flies out and lands on me I WILL choke her.

Best Answer

Not really. I'm just proud they're doing it at all.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

never seen someone do that before so idk :D

Best Answer

i think it's kind of vulgar. it's all stuff you should do at home in private, not in front of strangers.

Best Answer

Actually, anything humans do is pretty normal. Why concern yourself if it's public or private?

Best Answer

Mostly sanitary reasons. When you flossy you're getting mouth gunk on your hands, when you brush your hair, the loose hairs come out and can get blown into someone's lunch, when clipping nails, they go flying. It's so rude and gross.

Best Answer

floss*

Best Answer

Yes, but hairs fall out without brushing clipped nails that flew off earlier can fall off someones clothing. And who to say that someone sneezing isn't worse than someone flossing. Perhaps you should have a safe room to protect yourself.

Best Answer

no, doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I take note and maybe add to my list of ways to groom. In fact the other day a lady was going on a date after work so a co worker was going to do her hair. I said, will you do mine too? So I had two styles that day. Fun!

Best Answer

I had a girlfriend once that would constantly be trying to "fix" her hair using the reflection of the screen of her phone. I always thought it was very amusing.

Best Answer