It hurts my feelings when somebody does that to me too. Even though I know sometimes they may not have noticed or maybe they just didn't have the time. I just try to remind myself that maybe they have more important things to worry about and didn't realize I was trying to talk to them.

Best Answer

I get frustrated dont get to worked out though

Best Answer

is somewhat rude

Best Answer

I sometimes do...but I try to remind myself that they may not be doing it purposely....they may actually be busy....or missed your message....that happens sometimes too....<br />
Try not to worry about it....

Best Answer

maybe not rude, but disappointing.

Best Answer

I do find it rude.... including if I answer a question, I still expect some thing in response not immediately, but at some point and as brief or long as they wish.... many I'm overly sensitive...Hows bouts you?<br />
Micky

Best Answer

Yeah I would consider it rude. It doesn't really hurt my feelings, it's just poor manners.

Best Answer

Maybe I should have written that it "offends" my sense of what is right, rather than hurts me, Micky

Best Answer

Yeah I know what you mean :)

Best Answer

Cool, guy... cool avi on a cool guitar... do you play?

Best Answer

Thanks... Yeah that's me and my gitter :)

Best Answer

Smiles at "gitter" is that Country for guitar?

Best Answer

Hahaha, yeah it is!

Best Answer

Great ! I love Country, but hardly ever hear it in the UK, except for the big international names. Is Chris Isaak country? I'm in love with Dolly Parton, also like the guy in "I walk the Line" about his life.... forget huis name right now... he died about 10 or 15 years ago.

Best Answer

LOL There was a bit of a mis-communication there. I didn't mean that it was a country music term (though it may be), I am a country guy (rural), I say "gitter" as an homage to a dear friend of mine who passed several years ago... Though he did like country music :)

Best Answer

Ah.... gotcha now, interesting how miscommunication occurs, and we sorted it out. Guess that means you're from the U.S.? I'm in UK.

Best Answer

It is rude if you happen to believe you are the center of the universe and expect everyone to respond to your immediate wishes...

Best Answer

So how was your day?

Best Answer

Was alright, thanks.

Best Answer

I find it rude you are asking a question about direct communication in a mass question shouldnt you be calling you you stupid **** in a direct communication go back to school you homeschool inbred idiot

Best Answer

Hahaha... Learn how to type and spell!

Best Answer