connectwithme connectwithme 22-25, F 25 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Nope, age is just a number

Best Answer

When i was twenty i lived with a women that was twenty seven.Best Days Of My Life! go for it!

Best Answer

I don't find it weird, you're both adults. Under certain, completely non-sexual circumstances, it would even be okay for someone of-age to date someone underage.

In this case, I don't see a problem. 5 years of difference isn't very much in the long run, and people develop at different rates. I've known 18 year olds with the minds of 25 year olds, and 30 year olds with the minds of 15 year olds.

Best Answer

No not weird at all

Best Answer

no it is sweet

Best Answer

As long as he's mature enough then it's fine.

Best Answer

my wife was 34 and I was 15 when we started seeing each other

Best Answer

wow!!
Are you guys still dating? What did your family say?

Best Answer

Yeah, we're still together. My family didn't agree with it at first but they got over it and accepted her. Her family didn't accept me though.

Best Answer

Not weird, but people do a lot of growing up between 18 and 23 I think so kudos to you that you found someone who's mature beyond their years :)

Best Answer

Sometimes he makes me realise how much I need to mature when I'm in a relationship... I find it hard to trust so if I don't hear from him for hours I freak out and become a mental case :(

Best Answer

Well, many people are like that ... but if he's got the patience to help you work through that then maybe it's a good thing. I think though it's a sign of maturity when you realize how you are in relationships and to try to take steps to fix that. No one's perfect but at least you're trying :)

Best Answer

Not at all. Both are adults and can decide for themselves.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No, I dont think it's weird at all. It's not like the male is 18 and the woman is in her 40s or something.

Best Answer

Your talking about the actor Aaron Johnson right. His married now and his wife is 22 years his senior.

Best Answer

Um, no. I don't think I've heard of him. I was just speaking in general.

Best Answer

When it comes to love there's no age limit as long as they get along well.

Best Answer

No but I hope that lucky ****** knows what he's got

Best Answer

no....

Best Answer

Nope. Might have the odds attacked against them in terms of the relationship lasting, but not weird.

Best Answer

Why you are both consenting adults

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No, not weird.

Best Answer

Not at all. I'm 50 and only go out with 26-32 year old women.

Best Answer