matters how long they have known each other and where they met(online?)- relationships take time

Best Answer

No, as long as there is much communication by some other method.

Best Answer

naah, my bf and i hardly ever talk on the phone, unless its him telling me to come over.. i normally text him otherwise.. he doesnt like me calling him usually.

Best Answer

My bf and me NEVER talk too each other on the phone hardley ever and its not because we live together or anything, if he's out and he's gonna be late I tell him do not worry about it and I trust u, just becareful and I will see u when u get home. Just because two people love each other doesen't mean they do not wanna talk on the phone, its probably becasue like me they love together or maybe because they both do not talk a lot on the phone!

Best Answer

no not really my bf and me talk everyday but my last bf we never talked on the phone we just hung out all day at school

Best Answer

Nop! Maybe don't sounds common, but maybe you're the kind of people who prefers to talk face to face because by phone may be hard to share feelings, or because one of you hate to have personal talking while everybody else is listening.

Best Answer

If the two of yall love eachother and have an understanding...then no. but if theres no agreement then yes i see a problem...cuz i love to talk to my other half always....i believe it fills in for my man till he gets home...but at same time lets not start the calling right when one walks out for work or etc....

Best Answer

Only if they lived far from eachother and it was the only means until they were face to face. Otherwise, I hate talking on the phone.

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

I'll be honest, I've never kept track of how often my friends call their girl friends...

Best Answer

my husband isn't fun on the phone. he's all business, no chit chat. sometimes he's down right rude. in person, he's great, but i avoid talking to him on the phone.

Best Answer