I once saw two jehova's witness literally tell the lady that lives next to me that islam was wrong an why christianity is "the way"..they didn't say it like that BUT they meant it an the lady looked really uncomfortable. do you find it annoying that these people go spreading/shoving "GOD'S WORDS" down your throat?.
strawberriewine strawberriewine 18-21 12 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Religion

anyone who comes to my door uninvited is a trespasser. anyone who tries to force their religion on me is an a-hole. period. i'm thrilled that they found something that makes them happy, but my beliefs are none of their business. that's one of the reasons this country was founded - private pursuit of happiness and freedom of thought. and NO i am not anti-religion, i am anti-coercion, anti-verbal bullying, and pro-privacy.

Best Answer

jesus spoke in PUBLIC places where people could CHOOSE whether to come and listen. he did not go door-to-door.

Best Answer

and if i lived in those times i probably would have come to listen at least once. he was speaking of NEW ideas, questioning authority, and encouraging people to THINK about their relationships and their actions.

Best Answer

I would have told paul to go back to tarsus.

Best Answer

i am not a christian. so no.

Best Answer

me neither - i wonder why people get so excited about "proving" that i don't respect paul of tarsus when i never said i did, never had any reason to ;)

Best Answer

^ like

Best Answer

Jehovas' have a purpose. They make Mormans look ok

Best Answer

I don`t know...would the Jehovah's witness be annoyed if I got them out of the shower and spent 20 mins trying to talk them OUT of believing in God?

Best Answer

I dont care for (((anyone))) who shows up during the work day unannounced, it makes me think they're a band of thieves checking to see if anyone is home!

Best Answer

I can think of worse things that are shoved on us every time I see/hear that idiot lair on abc/cbs/nbc cnn//nsnbc well hell’ virtually every open airways & media out there! I can’t stand the leftist/libs forcing their dam issues either! The thing is w/them? They push their dam views onto congress/us & any dam media attention grabbing open lines they can to make even the most notorious, outlandish laws everr(so much for relaxed laws ha!) It should be--separate state from the whole country of civilized decent law abiding levelheaded citizens truth be told. The religionist can be dealt with; one needs to tell them they are happy that they joined an organization of their own free will choice w/freedoms & liberty’s that I have as well. My preference is to find my own passageway w/out the inclination of others. I also don’t see why ppl won’t converses w/this topic’s & ppl to at least get sum learning tools… you’d be equipped & armed w/knowledge of what they are about, perhaps you may agree or get to know more on religion etc…They all say mine is better then theirs, it’s a sell like anything else. People will talk about & too the most stupidest & worthless things but society (libs esp.) will not accept them b/c it an easy mark. They are the very same ppl who word liberate/liberals is synonymous w/acceptance, tolerance, open mildness, freedom of choice & here they have no tolerance & are trying to make ridicules laws as simple mind as banning the ‘word’ “Merry Christmas” w/happy holidays! Ha ha ha better look up HOLI- DAY’! Hypocrites’ indeed- No in need! I would cringe so much more w/the socialist & leftist/libs…among other things, but for now, that’s the worst! I can deal w/religion, been there, educated & moved on. I am God/creator<br />
There’s a God for everyone, for God/Creator/higher consciences/ Entity of light & energy sources; w/all derived from etc.(anything u want) is everything. Call him you’re your separated from the peace that he is, but don’t push this notion away entirely until your sure you don’t need the higher energy of all creation. God/Creator will tell you his truth when you stop telling him yours. He is free from religion as well. God isn’t a religion nor is religion he~

Best Answer

A bit, yes. But not any more so than a lot of atheists doing the same & trying to insult believers.

Best Answer

Yes. I should do the same to them by saying that a character I made up warns the world will end tomorrow. Same thing.

Best Answer

My mother is one, so I'm biased. Without considering her, theyre really good folks and the only ones you really dont hear about in the news..them and buddhists. Anyway, just like normal people I'm sure you have some who are sweet and some who are aggressive jackasses- dont judge a whole group by a few people. I wouldnt do that for atheists, agnostics, or any other religions.

Best Answer

my dad is a jehova;s witness,and my sister is taking lessons with 2 beautiful jehova's witnesses.and while they were friendly with me an my family, the one thing i dislike is how everytime they saw me they would try to persuade me into becoming one of them and make me feel bad about my beliefs which they found out about through my mom (my mom is quite open an doesnt care what anyone thinks, one day we were burning white sage and they asked my mom what it was for and my mom told them ) and now they give me the longest sermon when they see me

Best Answer

My mom tries it, but I politely tell her I'm not interested. God gives us Free Will and mines is to not pay attention to her preaching lol

Best Answer

Only if they knock while I'm sleeping. Otherwise, I mess with them. It's fun, especially since one of the people who stops by is usually a child.

Best Answer