Good. >:)
YouCouldBeHappy YouCouldBeHappy 70+, F 11 Answers Jan 5 in Doing Good

Optimism is good but not when its sugary sweet dipped in disney and followed by have a nice day...

Best Answer

Would you like some sugary sweets, dipped in Disney? Have a nice day! X)

Best Answer

refreshing

Best Answer

Yes, very. It's actually immoral. This world is full of all sorts of bad things, with incredible amount of lying to cover it all up. To be optimistic is a staunch insult to those who suffer daily. The motive behind optimism is the idea where if you believe, you'll get. It's trying to get control of the universe to enjoy a happy life. While enjoying a nice life is OK, trying to get control of the Universe, and lying to do so isn't. That's just foolishness.

Best Answer

I don't think we have the same idea of optimism.

Best Answer

I like how you're not optimistic about our definitions.

Best Answer

Also, you know 'those who suffer daily' can have a optimistic state of mind, too? It's not some evil scheme about taking over anything, it's a way of seeing the best, in the worst.

Best Answer

Naw. I was talking about the attitude of be positive and the universe will give you good things. Those who suffer usually don't deserve it.

Best Answer

Not necessarily, and you can't know whether somone deserves what they're given - or at least it's not for you to judge.

Best Answer

Rarely, do people deserve what they get.

Best Answer

Not particularly.

I tend to be a negative person, so the opposite doesn't really bother me.

Best Answer

I like optimism, so no...your not annoying to me. As a matter of fact, more people could practice being more optimistic.

Best Answer

I think so too!

Best Answer

Keep up the good work :-)

Best Answer

Oh thank you, right back at ya. :)

Best Answer

Quite the opposite ):P

Best Answer

On the contrary, it's charming...;)

Best Answer

no just different

Best Answer

you are annoying, period!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer