klegend0 klegend0 18-21, M 25 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Hobbies

Both agents of Lucifer

Best Answer

this one ^^

Best Answer

Bush started two wars and created the worst economic disaster since the great depression. Obama got Osama, got us out of one war, kept the economy from going further down the toilet, finally got healthcare reform passed, and there's even signs of a recovery in progress. If that's your idea of worse than Bush I'd hate to see what you think is better.

Best Answer

Yes. Much worse. In some very important ways.

Best Answer

Which ways?

Best Answer

Bush seemed to take his job much more seriously; especially as it relates to National Security. Obama's poor attendance to his PDB is one example-bush rarely missed them.
Obama is much more of a divider-look how hostile-how un-presidential he looked in the debates. This is an indication of why nothing gets done in DC. Every one of his budgets was shot down-not one vote from the democratic congress. Even Obamacare was sub-d out to Pelosi & Reed.
Debt-4T in 8 years of Bush, 6T in 3-1/2 of Obama.
Bush cared about people, Obama puts them into boxes to divide & manipulate for political purposes.

Best Answer

Yes. Much much worse. And not because I disagree with some of his policies. But because he is not a leader. He is a podium president. I can disagree with policies of various presidents and think of them as mediocre. But Obama has proven to be horrible. Which is sad, I did not expect him to be bad, I thought he might be decent. My mistake was assuming a Chicago style politician would be capable of making compromise. What has crippled him is the same thing that has made him still popular to some. When he does not get what he wants he stomps his feet, then he holds a press conference and calls his opposition evil in essence. Then he wonders why he gets less and less support and harder opposition. Or maybe that is his actual goal, polarize people so severely that nothing gets done.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No, I think GWB was worse, but not worst. Worst was Herbert Hoover for how he screwed up during the great depression.

Best Answer

By far, obama is ranked down there with Jimmy Carter.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Kind of but no not at all:P I wish I knew what George was really like:D

Best Answer

Lol i think your alone with tht.1

Best Answer

hahahahahahahaha I do too:P I don't think so though and brb

Best Answer

Both bad. But obama is bent on dividing and destroying America. Bush was just plan stupid. I think it is better to have stupid than distructive.

Best Answer

HELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOO NOT EVEN COMPARABLE!!!

Best Answer

Odumbo is even worse than Carter. He's the worst US President ever. At least all the others tried to do the job.

Best Answer

I believe both did the best they could and neither did a good enough job.

Best Answer

I find him the worst President I have ever had to endure.

Best Answer

I have learned to look past the employee and worry more over the employer. 2 to 6 million dollar a year earnings are not the rulers of this land. Learn to follow the money better and you will have better insight to who your kings and queens really are.

Best Answer

True they mostly serve as the face of america

Best Answer

Yes, their sponsors are calling the shots. There is the problem really. The two movements that have gone up against this organization have been crushed soundly with a tidal wave of bloodshed. Ref. French Revolution and World War II.

Best Answer

In some things, yes.

Best Answer

all presidents since 1913 are terrible excluding JFK and early reagan

Best Answer

no offence but how old are u? how would u kno all of these guys coulda been bad plus it was way less media back then

Best Answer