deerslayersg deerslayersg 46-50, M 20 Answers Jan 12, 2011

I only found peace when I was saved. Before salvation it was a boring read and after my loss of it, it became scary. If you're unsaved, you probably won't like the bible.

Best Answer

I think the real peace comes when you trust him completely, with your whole heart, and you give him everything without reservation.

Best Answer

I never found peace, even when I believed. I find a series of conflicting stories that are of very questionable moral character.

Best Answer

How could you read leviticus and find peace?

Best Answer

I liked the cover ....best of all ....and the back ....but what was in between ...just wanted to jelly mould and sour my mind

Best Answer

It's all about smitin' n slayin' n killin'.

I didn't like it.

Best Answer

Yes. There are uplifting passages in the bible when you are feeling low read a passage in the bible that will encorage you.

Best Answer

Mostly I feel condemned and like I fall very, very short of "perfection" when I read the Bible. I don't know why you feel no peace. Where does true peace come from?

Best Answer

I found the Peace in Quran .... :-) (even for many years of my life i was in Christianity and read the Bible i couldn't find it)

Best Answer

You need to digest it, what you are reading, and believe it, it's no good reading just the words if you cannot digest them.

Best Answer

Unless you read Shakespeare regularly, don't read from the King James version. And I wouldn't suggest reading anything you happen to find. If you want to find peace by reading scripture, read those portions that are peaceful. The Bible was never intended to be read like a novel or a self-help book. It's none of those things.

Best Answer

No -- just lots of questions and some nice stories

Best Answer

The took that chapter out. Didn't have enough action - explosions, floods, plagues etc

Best Answer