I once saw a really heavy teenage girl wearing tight jeans with a thong and her but cheeks were actually hanging out as she sat with her pal on a seat in a very busy shopping mall and every now and then she would turn round with a smile to see people looking thinking people liked what they were seeing but it was very indecent looking even if she was fit. I felt she needed a wedgie.

Best Answer

I think it looks retarded; don't understand it one bit. And that's coming from the age of platform shoes and bellbottoms !

Best Answer

I HATE IT.

Best Answer

you must be one of my neighbors, im sorry you got in the way, i was mooning the other neighbor

Best Answer

I've heard it works well in prison.

Best Answer

its just a stupid fad that will never die....and idk why it hasn't yet.

Best Answer

I think butt cleavage can be okay if done right and oh were you asking about sagging on guys??I like the way it looks(if its a little bit) eventhough supposdly it means something else lol

Best Answer

not happy

Best Answer

yer it does mean there gay thats how they were there pants in jails half way down there back side so they can be banged up the arse

Best Answer

K thats jail lol the prisoners have to remember there not in jail anymore and out here it could trendy lol I think it looks okay if its a tiny bit sagged lol think lil wayne haha:]

Best Answer

K thats jail lol the prisoners have to remember there not in jail anymore and out here it could be trendy lol I think it looks okay if its a tiny bit sagged lol think lil wayne haha:]

Best Answer

STUPID

Best Answer

Yeah I don't know whether to laugh or gag.

Best Answer