As long as the sex is between two (or more :op ) consenting humans over the age of 18, then no. Anything outside of that is wrong, plain wrong and people doing these things need help.

Best Answer

The only thing truly disgusting about **** films is they totally lack and plot, character development or good sets and scenery. Most are merely an excuse, and a poor one at that, to display sexual activity. What we really need is a lot fo really good movies that are well worth watching that openly include sexual activity without trying to bury what we all know we all do anyway (well, except for the prudes I guess sinc ethey ar eht eones who keep trying to protect us form our own selves).

Best Answer

I could not tell you. I find it generally so boring that after a couple of minutes I am off somewhere else.<br />
However I enjoy erotic literature if well written.

Best Answer

No I find it to be the most interesting form of creative ex<x>pression and if my wife would let me I would watch it all the time and produce it too!

Best Answer

No way! If you don't like it; its whats in your head!

Best Answer

I like erotic romatic **** but it is hard to find.

Best Answer

No I don't find it disgusting. That is as long as it's between two consenting adults. child po.rnography, po.rnography that includes animals, real rape po.rn and snuff films are extremely offensive. I may find other things unappealing, such as films where a person is urinated on or deficated on, or a fake staged rape po.rn but as long as it's between two consenting adults I don't ob<x>ject to it, I just wouldn't personally watch it. but when it comes to sex, what people would call "normal" sex, such as vaginal penetration, anal, oral sex etc... there's nothing disgusting or offensive about that. it's all just about personal tastes & what each individual finds erotic.

Best Answer

yes or if its between fat ugly people or same sex or old peeps

Best Answer

Or objects

Best Answer

I have no problem with any of those. none of those genre's offend me. though I wouldn't watch po.rn containing people I find unattractive, or the elderly I also believe that there's nothing offensive about them. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and some people find large men and women sexy. also old people should be able to have their own po.rn too. &amp; as for same sex, that's some of the most popular po.rn out there. none of that is offensive to me.

Best Answer

what's wrong with using objects for sexual pleasure in those films? people use dil.do's &amp; vibrato.rs all the time. so I'm sure some people must find it arousing. that isn't , it's not hurting anyone or anything.

Best Answer

Anyone who is disgusted by sexual fantasy does not have to seek it. It is not actively promoted in the media and is legally restricted to consenting adults. There are lots of images in the media that I do not particularly enjoy. If I find them potentially bothersome I do not have to look at them again.

Best Answer

Most **** I'm okay with, but there is some disgusting stuff out there that makes me want to clean my monitor when I click on one of their links.

Best Answer

Of all the things to get disgusted over, **** isn't one of them. So long as it's involving consenting adults and/or animals, I'm fine with it.

Best Answer

For me pictures of war and mass destruction are *********** and yes I do find them disgusting.

Best Answer

Everything in moderation

Best Answer