I think i'm becoming more a believer that people who are heralded as great people aren't that great. If you look at these people who say these things they don't look all that happy or healthy. not to insult some of America's great leaders and poets but did these people really know what they were doing? I look at them and look at myself and I look much happier. I don't follow their rules either.
celtic34 celtic34 36-40, M 3 Answers May 3 in Doing Good

Inspiring :-)

Best Answer

Some are inspiring and some are really stupid.

Best Answer

just the fact freud thought everything revolved around sex and every guy wants to sleep with his mother is pretty dark to me. that's pretty disturbing. same with mark twain and some of his quotes about better to remain quiet and make people think you are a fool then open it and remove all doubt. my theory is why can't people just talk to each other and try to understand stop thinking such ridiculous things. I'm not that much of a hard *** I guess.

Best Answer

the quotes I do like are usually about team stuff and helping other people and lending a hand. putting your ego aside etc...

Best Answer