It all depends on how its said. Most times if delivered properly it can be a great laugh.

Best Answer

Right?? ;)

Best Answer

Your delivery is bang on. ;o)

Best Answer

I used to think sarcastic meant nasty, bitchy, and unfunny..... but apparently I'm sarcastic, so now i think it means witty and most amusing.....

Best Answer

Haha...perfect!!!

Best Answer

Kat is brilliant at it Sunshine. In fact I`m missing my abuse right now. ;o)

Best Answer

love it, but at the same time understand there's more sensitive souls out there

Best Answer

Of course....and I realize that my question made it sound like I personally offended him...I did not...his question was directed to the masses.....I usually know when to use it and when not to....haha

Best Answer

I totally understand why people get so butt hurt when I'm sarcastic. It's the lowest form of humor and just so not funny.

Best Answer

I communicate 90% of the time in sarcasm. I could hold entire conversations in sarcasm, actually. Love it.<br />
An ex boyfriend of mine would tell me often "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit." Since I refused to change my entire personality.. we didn't get along much of the time. :p

Best Answer

Depending on the context but most of the time I find sarcasm to be funny and Hilarious!

Best Answer

if its taken to the extreme i can understand someone taking offense...being one who never passes up an opportunity to answer questions on here in a sarcastic or silly way i think we all should lighten up a bit unless the person gets out of hand :P <<<<<added this just to be silly

Best Answer

I know YOU get it....haha.....but it's never meant to hurt someone, so we're good.... ;)

Best Answer

i have removed all of the poison and/or sharp objects from my answers ;-)

Best Answer

It depends on the person who is being sarcasting. Some people do it for the sake of a good laugh, others really mean to hurt you. I've seen both and I can say it's easy enough to differentiate between them if you aren't too sensitive and take everything as an insult. People who intend to hurt others usually use sarcasm in inappropriate situations and make you feel as though they are "out to get you". Others who use it for humor usually use it in humorous situations. <br />
Also, some people use sarcasm too much and thus annoy the people they are talking with whether they were being humorous or not.

Best Answer

I can understand that....there is a time to 'lay off' too....but I truly don't use sarcasm as a weapon....never to hurt someone....it's usually more of the generic brand, I guess...I've known people who are very cutting and hurtful with it, and that's not nice.... ;)

Best Answer

If it wasn't for sarcasm, I'd be entirely humorless. I find sarcastic people to be incredibly intelligent and usually attractive.

Best Answer

Me too....

Best Answer

Humorous and witty.

Best Answer

This may be applicable in one or more instances of sarcasm.<br />
"Like a maniac shooting flaming arrows of death is one who deceives their neighbor and says, "I was only joking!" Proverbs 26:19

Best Answer

If it is done in a lite hearted way with no name calling. <br />
Some will criticize you for anything I guess they have a need to do that. Whatever<br />
Humorous mostly

Best Answer

I find it generally offensive just because it usually has such negative connotations. (Plus I'm pretty sensitive, haha)

Best Answer

I find it generally humorous, but it all depends on whom you direct the sarcasm, and how deep it sounds. Some people are born with long serious faces and they, of course bite at you at the slightest hint of sarcasm (sometimes even a joke) but there's nothing we can do about them, except maybe teach them humor or to think twice before we speak ^_^ generally elders usually don't like sarcasm (my aunts loathe it) but young ones are always on the go for it and they find it hilarious and funny. So my opinion is, it depends according to the seriousness/jollyness of the situation, person to whom it is directed to and the person who's telling it (well, you don't think old people like getting sarcastic comments from little boys, do you?).

Best Answer

I grew up in a family full of sarcastic humour, so it's water off a duck's back to me! But my wife is hurt & offended by such sarcasm, so I try to refrain! Generally, I think sarcasm is hurtful to so many that we, who love it, need to change for the better! :-)

Best Answer

Me too....my family is mostly sarcasm....haha

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

depends who you are targeting.<br />
but generally i love sarcasm and the wit behind it.

Best Answer

Generally humorous---particularly fun laughing at the people who don't understand it

Best Answer

Ha!

Best Answer

I love sarcasm- sometimes it can get out of hand, but mostly I am not offended, and am amused, even if the sarky comment is directed at me xD

Best Answer

Yeah,,me too.. ;)

Best Answer

Well most of the time sarcasm is used as a hidden attempt for insult and not everyone will like it. For it to be effective, it has to be done by someone who is really good at it. Otherwise it is either stupid or mean.

Best Answer

I think it's what is said I'm cool with victimless humour.

Best Answer