it's not like i look for someone with them but they do have a story behind them all,,,,some more interesting than others but nonetheless a story lol

Best Answer

Yay Papa :)

Best Answer

Not sexy, usually irrelevant... but it depends. I do slightly more respect people who've fully used their body, and slightly pity the scars of disease.

Best Answer

I think they are 'apart' of a person and if I like that person...then I accept them as apart of the sexy package :D

Best Answer

You're as Sexy as they get Sunshine Girl....morning my luv

Best Answer

My Spartan never said if he has any scars...but I would kiss them if you did xoxox

Best Answer

I'm a Spartan, how could I not have a scar or two. Scars are our secret keepers...they hold our history, and show how we healed and overcame our past.

Best Answer

The internal scars are even worse but I'd kiss yours too <3 p.s. & I'd luv it if you would kiss mine :D

Best Answer

:-*

Best Answer

*gasping in shock*.... just 'one' kiss?! (lol....j/k) :D

Best Answer

One only begins to tap into a fierce and raw...yet ever so delicate firestorm of sensual passion that could never be expressed nor explained through mere words. You, my luv, would get so many...that you would lose your sense of time and space...for, you see, time and space don't exist in paradise.

Best Answer

mmmmm....and 'why' is my addiction to You unhealthy?! lol...how did you say it??? <3

'Delighting you in addiction...
I am your addiction...my words, my thoughts
A World, As seen through my eyes'

Best Answer

:-*************************************

Best Answer

*giggling* the depths of your creativity continue to astound & charm me My Spartan <3

Best Answer

not sexy maby it might show character but it depennds if she got them in afghanistan or in a shoot out with a bunch of other low life in some alley **** those people.

Best Answer

I am sorry...:(

Best Answer