TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 13 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Emotional Health

I try to avoid people with negative energy; if I feel someone has one; I stay away. If someone has a negative attitude; I would stay away from him/her. negative energy is bad on my health; I avoid it.

Best Answer

Me too. I got involved with one yesterday and she drained the life out of me.

Best Answer

sorry; I hope you don't have to deal with the person again.

Best Answer

Right I completely understand.

Best Answer

I am going to cut her off until she learns not to do that to others. She needs help but she needs to help herself first.

Best Answer

Yes that and my level of empathy is too high to tolerate it considering how sensitive I am to other's emotions so I'd be forced to distance myself away because of how much it would take a toll on me.

Best Answer

You too? My empathy is off the charts and it even hurts me physically to be around such people.

Best Answer

Yes I understand what you are saying. You understand what I am talking about. Thank you so much.

Best Answer

Yes empathy sucks, but its a good gift to have for we can help people with our 'supernatural' level of understanding on an emotional level.

Best Answer

You're welcome! :) Always glad to help!

Best Answer

Oh yeaah

Best Answer

Yes. I believe the toxicity of some people can be contagious. Someone entering a room with a happy heart and laughter can be contagious. I believe it's the same for negative people.

Best Answer

Yes, I have seen that too. Some people are just bad. I can be in the same room with a negative person and they drain my energy.

Best Answer

And the answer is "my sister-in-law" (my wife's sister). She is toxic to be around.

Best Answer

I see you have one. How do you cope? They drain me of everything.

Best Answer

I stay away from her. Thank goodness she lives 10 hours from us. My wife pretty much feels the same way as I do.

Best Answer

Yes!! I had to leave just that situation very abruptly recently .. refused to put myself through anymore. It is just crazy how unhappy some people make themselves .. and others around them :(

Best Answer

People like that are so bad to be around. I just want away from people like that.

Best Answer

My own mother is so ADHD that her hyperactive presence makes my anxious stomach tie itself in knots. She actually makes me nauseous sometimes.

Best Answer

My mother was like that too. I would get pains being around her.

Best Answer

this one lady i used to have to take care of made me sick to be around her. she was a nightmare. no kind words or politeness of any kind were enough. i never insulted her, except my very presence seemed to, only when i was trying to help. <br />
and some may get negative energy from me but this woman was far worse. god she was horrible. i got the flu and everything

Best Answer

You were bitten by one. I have the same experience.

Best Answer

i had just gotten out of a surgery, was going through a sad breakup, etc. and had to go take care of this woman and all her insults and complaints. to this day i say she was the worst patient i had to put up with. she was very degrading to me and everyone else

Best Answer

I hope you are away from her now? I know I am cutting off anyone negative out of my life.

Best Answer

i cant just cut everyone negative out of my life. some of them i love =P its hard. im still growing

Best Answer

Its a myth. There can not be negative or positive energy. There is just one energy.

Best Answer

Just because you can't feel it does not mean it is not there. There is a variety of energies coming off people everywhere.

Best Answer

Are their conversations mostly negative or are you picking up on their negative forces they give off?

Best Answer