Yes, on both. Depending on placement and the tattoo.

Best Answer

Small discreet ones on women I don't mind ... it's when they cover large portions of their body or put them on a place like their neck, forearms and calves they start to become a problem with me. On guys the only guys I know of that have them are total azzholes so I associate tattooes with being an azzhole ***** so saying that they are worthless pieces of crap, that tattoo and the person

Best Answer

I don't find them attractive at all. They're distracting from the body itself. I can't imagine wanting to look at the same picture every day for the rest of my life. My ex had a circle with an A in it. It was old and faded and looked just like an anarchy symbol. That was not his intention; it was his first girlfriend's initial. He didn't like it anymore and I didn't either.

Best Answer

i am covered in them seems to work well for me. BUT what is unattraciv is tacky tattoos!

Best Answer

Both tattoos are sexy

Best Answer

I'm not a fan of tattoos on anyone, but especially on women.

Best Answer

I find tattoos on both men and women extremely attractive. Especially with piercings :)

Best Answer

I've only seen one woman who I thought had an attractive tattoo. An arrangement of Gladiolus down one side of her back. All shading with no line work. That was 33 years ago when she was in her mid-twenties. I recently saw her again. Let's be polite and say that now at nearly 60 what was artistically attractive isn't so nice to look at anymore. Even worse is when women start off with a tattoo that is run of the mill and poorly done. It doesn't look good to start with and will only get worse with age.

Best Answer

None. They don't even look good in Angelina jolie or David Beckham.

Best Answer

I find it VERY, VERY sexy for a man to have tattoos. For me as being a woman with 11 tattoos, I love seeing a man with them also.

Best Answer

Disgusting on both i hate people who wear them and if my girlfriend got one that would be the end of our relationship.

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

Attractive on both

Best Answer

They can be if done right

Best Answer

Yes and no. It comes down to the individual person, and the tattoo designs. Neither is the winning factor.

Best Answer

Men i think its hot on them.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

I have a small memorial tattoo. It is very significant and personal to me, so you wouldn`t see it if I didn`t want you to ;)

Best Answer

Considering most women (ADULT Women) find one of their most important features is their skin and its condition...I don't see why any woman would want one. Especially the name of a boyfriend, its like an animal being branded!<br />
MOST (well over 50%) people when they reach maturity (not a chronological age) regret getting them. I believe the current number is 60-70% would have them removed if they could. visible ones invariable cause a lack of opportunity (both jobs and relationships).<br />
So.. NO, not attractive on either sex. Perhaps they are okay for the side show at the carnival. I also thing anyone who either lived through world war 2 or knows anything about, it would bring up awful memories (the Nazis branded/tattooed their victims at a way to de-humanize them)

Best Answer

Love them on girls but not like body full of tattoos. I love specially one on lower back

Best Answer