tjschira tjschira 22-25 71 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Tattoos & Piercings

Yes, on both. Depending on placement and the tattoo.

Best Answer

skanky

Best Answer

Small discreet ones on women I don't mind ... it's when they cover large portions of their body or put them on a place like their neck, forearms and calves they start to become a problem with me. On guys the only guys I know of that have them are total azzholes so I associate tattooes with being an azzhole ***** so saying that they are worthless pieces of crap, that tattoo and the person

Best Answer

I don't find them attractive at all. They're distracting from the body itself. I can't imagine wanting to look at the same picture every day for the rest of my life. My ex had a circle with an A in it. It was old and faded and looked just like an anarchy symbol. That was not his intention; it was his first girlfriend's initial. He didn't like it anymore and I didn't either.

Best Answer

i am covered in them seems to work well for me. BUT what is unattraciv is tacky tattoos!

Best Answer

Both tattoos are sexy

Best Answer

I'm not a fan of tattoos on anyone, but especially on women.

Best Answer

I find tattoos on both men and women extremely attractive. Especially with piercings :)

Best Answer

I've only seen one woman who I thought had an attractive tattoo. An arrangement of Gladiolus down one side of her back. All shading with no line work. That was 33 years ago when she was in her mid-twenties. I recently saw her again. Let's be polite and say that now at nearly 60 what was artistically attractive isn't so nice to look at anymore. Even worse is when women start off with a tattoo that is run of the mill and poorly done. It doesn't look good to start with and will only get worse with age.

Best Answer

None. They don't even look good in Angelina jolie or David Beckham.

Best Answer

I find it VERY, VERY sexy for a man to have tattoos. For me as being a woman with 11 tattoos, I love seeing a man with them also.

Best Answer

Disgusting on both i hate people who wear them and if my girlfriend got one that would be the end of our relationship.

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

Attractive on both

Best Answer

They can be if done right

Best Answer

Yes and no. It comes down to the individual person, and the tattoo designs. Neither is the winning factor.

Best Answer

Men i think its hot on them.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

I have a small memorial tattoo. It is very significant and personal to me, so you wouldn`t see it if I didn`t want you to ;)

Best Answer

No. I prefer the bare natural skin, especially on my men. Someone said it looks like graffiti, and that is right on! It always just looks like it needs washed off.

Putting ink on your skin will not MAKE you sexy or attractive, if you already aren't That's like saying putting a sweet smelling rose on a pile of dung will make it smell good. Not happening. : )

Best Answer