it really depends on the girl for me, some girls look better with something.

Best Answer

VERY!

Best Answer

I know there are a million different answers to this question ba<x>sed upon preferences we all have. Personally, I love a woman shaved completely bare. It keeps odors down if there are any if you are having the occassional marathon sex sessions, its sexy to me, and you don't get any hairs in your teeth, and on top of all that is an activity you can incorporate into your sex life. Its something to be shared and can be fun because it can get the sex going between the couple.

Best Answer

I used to prefer shaved but i kinda like the hair these days. Dont mind either! ha

Best Answer

i prefer the publess honey pot.

Best Answer

it doesn't turn me off, but I do prefer bald and smooth.

Best Answer

Doesn't make a big difference to me... trimmed is convenient for oral ... but I always mange to work around the hair if it isn't trimmed

Best Answer

I prefer it at least trimmed and I really appreciate it if her butthole is hairless. Mostly for the sake of my tongue. Ellie and I both trim tight and shave each other around the squeaker

Best Answer