I find that they have the most beautiful singing voices

Best Answer

I think most people are most attracted to their own ethnicity no matter what that ethnicity may be

Best Answer

I find beauty in people of all "races" and colors.

Best Answer

No, I like 6'tall white men.

Best Answer

As a black woman, I have to say the most attractive people in the world are black. I would never consider dating outside my race. My son is just beautiful. I could watch him run around naked all day with his smooth skin perfect bottom. <br /><br />I find the least attractive people in the world are white. The ones on TV are okay but the ones you see in real life are ugly. Here is an excerpt from my book which is yet to be published on this topic.<br /><br />"No I do not envy white women…I do not envy their flat and flabby, pale, cellulite-ridden *****…I could gain an extra 100 pounds and not have any cellulite on my body…nor do I envy their thin lips, their loose vaginas, their bleached easily frizzed blonde hair that constantly blocks the drain, their wide hips that look like they were built primarily to breed…their scent that they need to mask with heavy perfumes…their size…white women look like giant beasts instead of cute, innocent people that should be taken care of...their huge feet…in my opinion women should be no more then 5’7” inches tall…I do not envy their skin color…a skin color that is supposed to be superior but burns so easily in the sun and wrinkles so easily from the sun and is so prone to skin cancer. If their skin color is so superior, why must they spend countless hours in tanning beds during the winter and on the beach on hot summer days when they know their skin rejects that by all means necessary…My skin drinks the sun…my skin needs the sun everyday…it alters my mood…brings peace and tranquility….the sun makes my skin feel like it’s just had a meal…I need not eat as much on hot summer days…when I spend some time out in the sun, my skin begins to glow and it becomes soft and silky. The only other species I know that cannot take the sun so well are pigs and vampires. I am not a pig or a vampire. <br /><br />Don’t get me wrong, there is absolutely no doubt that some white women are beautiful…but how long does their beauty last…it all seems so superficial to me…beauty on the inside but where’s the internal beauty for the majority of them and how many of them can stand beside a beautiful black woman and still get attention? And the beautiful black woman does not have to take her clothes off for people to see their beauty. It’s just there. White women on TVare an illusion. They are not real." They need makeup in order to look attractive. Furthermore, they have to starve themselves shi@tless to be even remotely attractive. They bother black women on the streets because they believe we are jealous of them and that we are the only ones who will give them an ounce of attention. No one else thinks they're attractive yet they try to force eye contact in public so they can feel attractive. I would like to see them stop trying to intimidate or dominate Black people with their stature, wealth and skin color. White women should stop lying to themselves and to black women about how

Best Answer

Wow......... Lol

Best Answer

I know you'd sleep with me though ;-)

Best Answer

I would like to see them stop trying to intimidate or dominate Black people with their stature, wealth and skin color. They should walk out of the way of a black woman when they see one and not dive into their path. White women should stop lying to themselves and to black women about how their beauty is superior to black women. They should put their jealousy and their foolish controversies aside…end their internal torment and respect the Black Woman. It’s not wrong to want to be like us…it’s not wrong to want to tan your skin, fatten your lips or behinds, tone your bodies, braid your hair or wear dreads, date the black man or want our friendship…it’s only wrong to lie to our faces and say we are not as beautiful as you…It’s wrong to want to dominate us. White female bosses and co-workers spend countless hours trying to make me jealous of them. They like to talk to me about how they are married and their husbands. That’s all they have on us. White women, I don’t care that you’re married and live in big houses. Be happy with what you have and leave me alone.

Best Answer

Don't get me started on white men...you wouldn't be able to sleep for days. I'll let you off this time.

Best Answer

Lol thank you mistress lol

Best Answer

you seem to have issues with white people, especially white women, i think all womemn are beautiful, why is it the thing for black men is to have a white woman, seems like overdone today, my black freinds tell me it puts them above their black counterparts with black woman, i have black friends that are not prej, but feel that by being with diff races makes their heritages start to slip away, they feel in time we will all be tan/light brown, my member is bigger than the avg bear so no problem with size, as far as issues with weight and what it does to legs/skin, black/white/asian etc look the same as toi cellulite, come on get off your wagon and chill girly, all women are beautiful, if you want to do something make black guys stay with their black woman,.just my opinon.

Best Answer

It's all about personal preferation.

Best Answer

Is that you Mr Obama????

Best Answer

ok that was funny

Best Answer

we are dominated by a media dominated by the white people. and because it rules tv shows, internet ****, billboards, and other non-white countries, i was brainwashed that white is considered beautiful. sorry

Best Answer

Hell no! I'm not attracted to black females. Most of them doesn't look attractive for me.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say "most" but I do thing that other races than mine seem to have a unique grace and beauty. I don't think it is necessarily the color, though.

Best Answer

I have to say Brown , no need sunburn and skin bleaching

Best Answer

no. I find white or latino the most attractive.

Best Answer

Yes, Latino's are attractive. White women are NOT. I'm just being honest because I'm sick of the propaganda.

Best Answer

I tend to lean towards my own people being the most beautiful but I have to agree there is something to be said for dark

Best Answer