which is why we are so addicted to it
onir onir 26-30, F 15 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Community

No one is like me here. <br />
But my circle is full of people who share my values. <br />
Without them, I would be in sorry shape indeed.<br />
I think Lushiro captured it most eloquently. We come here to learn to trust others. And I feel we leave here or limit our time when we heal and are ready to move on with our lives. I love EP. It has changed my life forever.

Best Answer

The gravitational commonality is what attracts people together like magnets we are different polarities which is optimist and pessimist, empathy and apathy, light and dark, hero and villain, love and hatred, yin and yang but we pull together because we are all connected as human beings by emotion and pain. We are bound by our souls which is what we seek in other people, similarities and like-minded thought processes, it's why people can become friends, instantly or gradually. It also depends on the person's trust to allow someone back into their lives again, even strangers, we protect ourselves from people when we get hurt, we don't risk enough of our innocence to the danger which we never ever lost, which was a lie growing up because even as children we don't lose our innocence when we get hurt, because in instinctive self-defensive mechanism we just automatically put a barrier to protect it, we like it behind our shields that we forge of lack in trust with apathy and our own ego.<br />
The entire point of EP is to rebuild our trust in ourselves to risk our innocence for people who truly matter and won't break our souls again, we come to EP when we've been hurt by life and wish to reconnect, it lies within us all we just have to tap into it and be confident, it is okay to be in pain or accept your pain because that is what it means to be human, but without sacrifice you lose your innocence to your ego because you cannot muster the courage to risk it getting hurt.

Best Answer

*applauds* Definitely best answer if this was my question! oxox

Best Answer

Those in my circle mostly are similar in thoughts,and are the people who contact me,but its so popular that no matter who you are,you will attract like to yourself.

Best Answer

No your defenently better looking then me

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

It's been cool so far....

Best Answer

First of all you hv beautiful profile pic.<br />
And there many ways to find similar people..just express urself dramatically..

Best Answer

lol !

Best Answer

And I thought we were all unique and different - am I mistaken? :o

Best Answer

ya i did find people resembling my personality.. I can't name them but you see EP narrows the variety of people in this world, so you find people resembling you often here..

Best Answer

not really for me

Best Answer