Switch411 Switch411 16-17, M 6 Answers Jan 23 in Health

Yes. I especially love watching the full or harvest moon from the beach. It's really beautiful shining on the ocean.

Best Answer

Yes, It keeps us hoping and dreams alive.

Best Answer

Yes .. I love watching moon on winter nights :)

Best Answer

everyone does

Best Answer

Incredibly so. I'm glad to see this question coming from someone in your age group. Excellent!

Best Answer

Don't be too excited, as everyone else in my age group are still blubbering fools. I'd strangle them if I could.

Best Answer

The irritation will grow when you find yourself having to hire from that pool of nitwits. You're our hope so keep it going.

Best Answer

Sadly I wish for a more freelance'y job, such as a writer for a T.V show, maybe become a scientist. I could most certainly try for Prime Minister. Oh, one reason I'd like not for a job as you suggested is that I'll probably strangle a customer or employee for their ignorance.

Best Answer

Well you just disappointed me. I'm interpreting that you are in the UK not US. I'll continue my search for intelligent life here but not feeling confident. :)

Best Answer

Canadian. And watch your wording, that'd borderline offensive if seen from the wrong angle.

Best Answer

No offensive intended. Purely complimentary.

Best Answer

Hmm, thank you. If your looking for intelligence I suggest talking to some homeless people. They've got a lot to say, and some used to be teachers in a university or a scientist themselves.

Best Answer

There's no shortage of intelligence in my area which is a biomedical hub. I just don't see many teens asking serious or contemplative questions on EP so yours was refreshing.

Best Answer

Oh, fascinating. What all happens in a biomedical hub? Oh, and I found my question a bit silly, though it was a question to see exactly how many people agree or deny it.

Best Answer

Check out the Texas Biomedical Research website. I would do it an injustice by listing a few accomplishments. FYI, a great place for someone interested in a science career.

Best Answer

Texas... I've heard some fairly homophobic things about that state. Oh, and I heard the heat is dreadful!

Best Answer