QueenofCalifornia QueenofCalifornia 22-25, F 10 Answers Mar 25 in Community

Over the years yes. But now I am turning around and focusing on my writing. That has always been my dream. I have nearly completed my first children's book. And I have an idea for another ready to go next.

Best Answer

no...my dreams have pretty really good...it kind scary how good of a dreams ive been having

Best Answer

I have had some weird dreams but no. Have you found yourself doing that?

Best Answer

Actually, I mean like life dreams and goals. Like self sabatoging. And I have found so many people do that, or settle. And I know I do. I have stage fright, and have always wanted to act and play music. I have been told I am very good at both, but I have trouble taking the leap (mostly acting). Idk why.

Best Answer

Most times it has been laziness that had been stopping me. I also have to admit that I At times I have made excuse to not do things. I short sell myself and consider myself not good enough to apply for PhD's and jobs.

I have been wanting to make this video to promote the new godzilla video but I've been putting it of by saying I don't know how to edit videos and my voice is not good enough to do the talking.

Best Answer

Yeah, I completely understand. But ya never know til you go for it!!!

Best Answer

You to sweetie. Suck it up and just go for it.

Best Answer

Yep, thats tje plan ;)

Best Answer

*The

Best Answer

Let me know how it goes

Best Answer

More like running to my dreams

Best Answer

No, I pretty much sit around hoping it catches up to me.

Best Answer

No, it runs from me

Best Answer

No! To it!

Best Answer

Not running, but thoughtfully pausing

Best Answer

no

Best Answer