I believe you can flirt even if married, My wife flirts, I flirt, its all about knowing your boundries and being secure in your relationship. you need to remember that your flirting not only affects you though. it affects your partner and you could be leading on the person your flirting with. knowing boundries is a must.

Best Answer

no because i wouldn't want my husband doing that to me

Best Answer

Get a divorce if you feel the urge to flirt

Best Answer

No, I find that people will attempt to flirt with me but I do not reciprocate because I find it disrespectful to my husband.

Best Answer

I agree with namned, I am very flirtatious, it's naturally how I am annd my Husband loves it. It really is about knowing your boundaries and feeling secure, My Husband flirts with other women too and I think it's kind of sexy actually, shows confidence and it just makes people feel good so no harm.

Best Answer

my husband and I are both terrible flirts but we know what crosses the line

Best Answer

Flirting is just innocent fun in most cases I believe. It's common sense in knowing what crosses the line, though. I wouldn't say I do it though simply for the fact that I don't know how! Is smiling and checking someone out flirting? I doubt it.

Best Answer

Sometimes i don't

Best Answer