It's my favorite thing to do, I love eye play, under my breath I laugh and laugh, quietly. Flirting is a very old sport that's harmless if you stay in your chair, let him or her come to you, very Lauren Bacall who comes at a whistle! A .500 average is doing very well, remember be calm and very elegant for the draw, like bass fishing.<br />
A fan of 40's movies, flirting was always present, you see it in the eyes usually and the general posture of the pla<x>yer, Cary Grant, a pla<x>yer of great elegance give a very funny example, Bogart has talent, specially with Lauren Bacall with the sleepy eyes, Dietrich, wow that's her whole act, Monroe can blow the top of your head off,Gable, yes he's effective, Brando, OMG, actors in every role wind up flirting for audience attention in their special and unique way.

Best Answer

with my husband- and he still acts flattered

Best Answer

Hey BAByyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,,,ya wanna?

Best Answer

i am boy i am not baby

Best Answer

oops,,,,,its my line to flirt,,,lol....

Best Answer

too much in my opinion but that just my personality i cant help it

Best Answer

why yes, it passes the time.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Just to get stuff.

Best Answer