xXxThatStarxXx xXxThatStarxXx 22-25, M 15 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Romance & True Love

heart <3

Best Answer

My heart usually. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Best Answer

My brain is brocken, my heart is irresponsible, so I follow my arse.

Best Answer

Well following my head got me in the position I am in ,

And following my heart got me more heart ache

Not sure which is best

Sorry

Best Answer

You need to follow both for complete happiness.

Best Answer

Sometimes one, sometimes the other. I guess I'd have to say my heart brought me more happiness, because my heart was responsible for me becoming "mom".

Best Answer

thank you for your response.

Best Answer

I will follow my heart and then when it seems time, i follow my head. Both have given me nothing but heart break...so now i don't follow any thing. i just keep swimming

Best Answer

What helps you make important decisions?

Best Answer

i weigh the odds and i am always wrong...i trust people and they always screw me over....i fall in love and my heart gets broken....i used to work harder than any one i knew and my bosses always got mad or jealous and lied about me...sucks being me

Best Answer

I haven't had any problems yet, using my brain, which is in my head.

Best Answer

so when your heart wants something do you just ignore it?

Best Answer

Emotion versus brain, most of the time, yes, brain wins. The heart is the greatest liar at the best of times. Think about all those people who marry because they are so in love, and in reality they are in lust. Lust can't keep two people bonded together, love can, so using the brain to decided which is which, is necessary.

Best Answer

I definitely agree. Its just really hard to ignore feelings that are so powerful.

Best Answer

Always....and i use that word rarely....follow my heart.....its led me to heartbreak but yet to lead me to overall regret. I loved every moment of my life and would relive them all good and bad.

Best Answer

Man thanks for the answer. I think I have to follow my heart even if I end up regretting it. I don't want to say "what if".

Best Answer

HELLZ YA! You said it man there isn't anything worse than goin through life with one of them.

Best Answer

My head, my heart is a little more risky the my head. I think if I followed my heart I would be happy more but who actually knows?

Best Answer

thanks for your response.

Best Answer

Up to now, my head. But lifes too short so my hearts now in the driving seat & I love it :)

Best Answer

i like the way you put it. :)

Best Answer

Never sacrifice love for some stupid irrelevant principle in a nutshell!

Best Answer

try to follow my head but heart usually takes over!

Best Answer

thats exactly what happens to me. lol

Best Answer

think it means we've big hearts :-)

Best Answer