Which food? Why do you do it?
peachespicnic peachespicnic 22-25, F 12 Answers May 18 in Food

Burnt food if I think I shouldn't waste it.

Best Answer

Baked sweet potatoes ... do it because my cousin invites me in for a meal two or three times a week and at least one of those times baked sweet potatoes is on the menu ... I eat them to be polite

Best Answer

And no matter how many times you eat it you still don't like it?
My theory seems to be failing.

Best Answer

Nope I don't like them cause I've been offered sweet potatoes at other meals with other people and I always politely refuse

Best Answer

I don't. I drink lot's of water/milk.

Best Answer

I love my moms cooking so I have to force myself to eat others home cooked meal even if it is decent because it isnt my moms so Ill eat it to be polite not because I enjoy it. I can eat out with ease like restaurant and stuff. Am I weird?

Best Answer

Ahh your mum had set your standards too high! Lucky for me my mum is a lousy cook :)

Best Answer

…hello! … boiled cabbage and boiled carrots… raw is fine…but the smell reminds me of terrible school lunches. over here, people have hotpot parties in winter and i have to put up with the smell, smile and eat…..

Best Answer

Can I come to a hotpot party? I'll eat your cabbage and carrot, I promise :)

Best Answer

…so kind!…. come on over!… :)

Best Answer

Woohoo! I've only ever had Chinese hotpot, is Japanese hotpot very different?

Best Answer

…cabbage :(, carrots :(, mushrooms, leek, meat or fish and tofu… many different varieties…. the soup is good and sometimes at the end of the meal udon noodles are added to the soup… hungry?!...

Best Answer

Yes!!

Best Answer

Sometimes I eat the little pockets of farts that people call Brussell sprouts at Christmas because there is always an abundance sprouts on the plate, like its some kind of punishment that reels you back in from all the Christmas excitement. I only do it when I am a guest at someone else's house though just be polite :)

Best Answer

Odd, I've never had brussel sprouts at Christmas ever. I guess because they're not in season here at Christmas time. I didn't even know they were a Christmas food!

Best Answer

Yeah, in the UK, people generally have them at Christmas :)

Best Answer

Actually yes, come to think of it I do remember them eating brussel sprouts in the christmas episode of Peep Show. Good episode.

Best Answer

I used to love watching Peep Show, it was so funny :)

Best Answer

Ahh yes, one of my favourite shows :)
Guess I'll be eating brussel sprouts at Christmas soon.

Best Answer

Occasionally, if someone's made me a meal and I have to pretend to love it. I find a lot of Italian food pretty unappetizing, and farmed salmon is disgusting ...

Best Answer

*ignorant question* is the salmon I buy from the supermarket farmed salmon?

Best Answer

I always force myself to eat Sushi. We have a lot of family invitations and parties, and we have to eat sushi all the time.<br />
I know I'm supposed to like it since I'm Japanese but.. I don't.

Best Answer

:O I'll eat your sushi for you.

Best Answer

Spaghetti. It's my mom's, I don't wanna be rude, so. Yeah.

Best Answer

Aww you're a good daughter :)

Best Answer

there's not many foods I can think of which I wont eat. Except for Fennel. Can't stand fennel

Best Answer

I'm the same, I like all food :)

Best Answer