Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 13 Answers Jul 30, 2012

Now, I have FaceBook to remind me.

Best Answer

Yeah without a reminder I usually forget the actual day, I know the vacinity tho so that's betterthan nothing I suppose lol

Best Answer

My problem is, sometimes even with the reminder, I still forget.

Best Answer

I'm terrible with birthday but my family knows it.

Best Answer

When I was a kid, my mom once said "Oh, just forget my birthday." So, I did. I usually know the month but I always forget the day.

Best Answer

I don't even remember My own B day. I have to write all B Days on a calender at the beginning of each year,or everybody would be mad at me. :)

Best Answer

Lol same here

Best Answer

I did that last year:O Not a good thing going to her place 4 days later I tell ya:|

Best Answer

I think ahead i have like 4 miscellaneous gifts in my trunk and a few cards

Best Answer

I forget every year faithfully and it hurts. I have no idea why I can't remember, but she's used to it now. This year, I wrote it on the calendar for a day after her birthday so it was still like I forgot it. I feel really bad!

Best Answer

I always had a block as to if hers was Nov 6th or 7th.Maybe cuz mine was Aug 6 and she and I are so connected.her last birthday, she taught me.She was killed on the 6th of Nov and her birthday was th e7th.Moms seem to continue to teach us. :/

Best Answer

I loved my mom a lot. She was the nicest person every. Never forgot her bday. Still think of her on her day. Good for you for remembering this year. She is starting to matter to you. you are learning to appreciate your mom. Awesome!

Best Answer

She gave me up at 6my months old. She was never in my life growing up. I'm finally getting to know her.

Best Answer

doing good you are. i hope you had a surrogate mom who loved you as her own.

Best Answer

Nope. Just my dad. But he's a fantastic dad. Always has been.

Best Answer

thankfully i have not. everyone in my family is on the 14th of whatever month their b-day is on and my parents are 11th and the 3rd which makes 14. :D its how i remember

Best Answer

Amazing.

Best Answer

nah not really amazing. but it does help me remember. my grandparents were the day after each other. different year but still.

Best Answer