is it normal to get really mad when someone hurts your feelings or what? it's my husband and it was unintentional but i wanted to knock his head off (still do honestly)... it hurt me what he did but it makes me extremely pissed off that i've had to ASK him to fix it (he blogged something he shouldn't have and i want him to delete it) instead of him just DOING it to make me feel better... if it was the other way around and he said "that really hurts" i would immediately delete it WITHOUT being asked... you're probably all confused but you'd just have to know the whole story
MERCIPOURLEVENIN MERCIPOURLEVENIN 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 19, 2009

I cry first then get mad and then get even...

Best Answer

Good question! The key word is hurt, and that's how I feel the most. If it's someone close and intentional, I'm sad as well. If the person isn't important to me, I may feel angry at most. You're husband may just be defending his actions because he's embarrassed and ashamed of himself and as many men do, go into the defensive mode.

Best Answer

Depends on who it was that hurt my feelings. I'll do anything from laughing to crying, to pacing back and forwards, to calling on God.....it just all DEPENDS! ENJOY!!!

Best Answer

It depends on who it is. if it is someone who means nothing to me I am not very hurt by them as nothing they say holds any weight or truth, as they don't have the faculties to say anything which is intelligent. Who in the world would listen to the opinion of somebody stupid and take it as if it matters? Stupid people may think whatever they want. I find that the people who like me are the ones who have something important, valuable, intelligent, or interesting to say, and the ones who do not like me spend most of their time thinking about trivial or silly things like farts, and usually have some sort of interpersonal problem when it comes to other people--for example they are usually people who are dysfunctional in relationships. They either love being stalked, or place too much importance on minor things. Every time someone remotely compliments them their head swells to the size of the room, and the tiniest insult will send them raging. <br />
If someone I respected who was worthwhile didn't like me, well then I would listen to what they had to say, maybe apologize, or maybe take it as constructive criticism.

Best Answer

I let em have it right in the kisser. I hate that sh*t anyway.Mean people suck.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

Everyone has a different reaction to the same event. I usually get disappointed in the person and move on.

Best Answer

Same as kitty

Best Answer

Depends on who it is. Like when its one of my close friends i get angry and sad. I mean im sad my feelings are hurt and angry my friend would go out of their way to hurt my feelings in the first place.

Best Answer

i get mad and sad D:

Best Answer