Justlifegoeson Justlifegoeson 22-25, F 15 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Parenting & Family

You are already an adult, why would you be scared to be home along?

Best Answer

No? I love whenever that selfish b****tch leaves the house. I get angry when she comes home.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

& you're 22-25 years old?.. o.O!

Best Answer

Are you sure you are an adult?

Best Answer

A BIG baby in an ADULT body

Best Answer

I stopped being angry for that when I was 13 - and five years later I stopped living with my parents. I value independence.

Best Answer

No way! I love being myself. My parents are annoying and controlling, especially my dad. So it's a relief when I'm home alone. I can do whatever I want, which involves watching reality shows.

Best Answer

I only have my mom here with me and she is gone half the week at work. She leaves at 5:30pm and doesn't get home until 7:30am. And sometimes she leaves for a week to visit her bf in Texas. Sometimes I get scared like if I hear noises, but I just don't think about it

Best Answer

My parents don't even live in the same city as me

Best Answer

No I like being along at night, I get up at 3 or 4 for that very reason. I'm not to scared to be a lot of places, in the woods or walking through the ghetto which kinda sucks but that's only happened a couple of times.

Best Answer

Perhaps you should stay with a friend or figure out what makes you so frighted.

Best Answer

I thought it was fun having the house to myself.

Best Answer