Why in the world would you just give in to another person instead of standing up for your OWN insides ? thats one way to get thrown under a bus............
amyriadofmelodies amyriadofmelodies 22-25, F 11 Answers Jul 15, 2011

Not really, they mean well but I can see right through them.

Best Answer

I need to hear the truth. Don't have to be disrespectful in sending it to me, but you don't have to put a mountain of sugar on top of it either.<br />
I'll decide how I want to feel when I hear the Truth. If it goes against what you wished I could have felt, I apologize, but at the same time, the Truth is what I'm looking for, not if it'll make me happy or not.<br />
However, I can't really get angry at them cause sometimes, it just is too difficult or they don't know how to deliver it precisely. If they are legit, meaning they are doing their best, then I can not really fault them. Though, I'll be able to pick it up if they want to just make me feel "better" than actually tell me the Truth.

Best Answer

wishy-washy people get walked on and are sooooo annoying. YUP agree with you

Best Answer

absolutly and i tell em about themselves and how i dont appreciate trying to be appeezed !!!BASICALLY STOP BEING FAKE i feel ya

Best Answer

Yes I do. I want to know what is on their mind and what they are feeling about the situation.

Best Answer

well yes i do, isnt that what you wanted to hear

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

No, I don't get angry in that case.<br />
If I ask a question that the other person doesn't want to answer, I'll expect to either be lied to, ignored, or be told that it was none of my business. Just because you ask doesn't mean that you are entitled a truthful answer. Get over it.<br />
Take this example, if you and I were standing in front of a police officer and I asked you if you have cocaine on you to sell me, knowing full well that you did have some, would you say yes or no? See? Just because I asked doesn't mean that you were required to be honest.<br />
However, sometimes you just need to persist if you're truly sincere about knowing and helping someone. But for them to open up to you, they will need to desire your help, otherwise they will continue to lie. It's human nature.

Best Answer

Its not human nature to lie- its a liars nature to lie. And in that instance, yes Youd probably bend the truth but thats not what I was talking about. I was talking about someone youre close with and their real feelings, not just continuing on like everything is okay. THATS what ****** me off. Especially when I have to live with the person. If you dont like me , I want you to say it to my face, not insistently talk over me, attempt to control me, not listen to me and wait for me to get the hint. Because this will just make me think youre a jackass and expect you to act this way towards other people.

Best Answer