meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 11 Answers May 31, 2011

No shoes in my house and candles keep a nice refreshing odor flowing through the house so maybe I wouldn't notice their stinky feet.

Best Answer

Annoyed? No, I get nauseous.

Best Answer

yep..eeeeewwww eh?

Best Answer

yes because I have people take their shoes off before they come in. And I would not if they had smelly feet. aurrghhh...

Best Answer

it is gross..i tell them put shoes outside....but the smell is ON their feet as well...yuck

Best Answer

That's another way to searches. . ! ! ! hum...U have just look at sometime in ur shoes!

Best Answer

what?.....I realise English is not ur first language...

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

*nods head*

Best Answer

Only if they don't keep them on and start wiping their odor on my carpet and furniture. As long as that doesn't happen, I can just pull out the Febreze!<br />
Besides, if it's someone I know really well, I'll just say, "Hey...your feet are kind of spicy! How about a footbath while I spray your shoes with Odor Eater?.....Now we can just put these things outside to air for a while....."<br />
Most people who have stinky feet seem to be guys...and they generally know it and don't get their feelings hurt.

Best Answer

u have it under control vessa :)

Best Answer

O my goodness! I just remembered that I "visited" you. Was it me with the stinky feet?? I'm so embarrassed!!

Best Answer

no,coz im usually the one with the stinky shoes.....coming home from work.....that's why you hop in the shower.

Best Answer

talking about boys aged bout 13 that visit...

Best Answer

oh,sorry. :)

Best Answer