Is it a matter of "relating to someone similar" or "admiring what you can't have"?
Diomea Diomea 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Hobbies

I haven't identified emulated a character is quite some time. I have been out of touch for a while... My closest concepts come from music. . .

Best Answer

I love Gene Wilder as Wonka "A little nonsense every now and then is relished by the wisest of men"

Best Answer

...ohhhhhhhhhh, I love your quote, grayday104...I am copying it & going to use it for inspiration!!!

Best Answer

That's fine but it's not really mine lol

Best Answer

both. Many times.

Best Answer

Most movies are made under that concept

Best Answer

I have been into self-spanking ever since reading "Fifty Shades of Grey" - does that count for anything??????????????????

My arms hurt

Best Answer

Yea and i hate when they kill them off it makes me sad becuz i feel like there part of my family

Best Answer

...definitely!....I was so inspired by Laura Croft...LOL...but it's true (you have to remember I am an 8th grade teacher of 19 years....sooooo, I am a little out there)...and XENA...princess warrior...guess I am wanting to be some kind of super hero...never thought about it until I answered this question.....

Best Answer