Is it a matter of "relating to someone similar" or "admiring what you can't have"?
Diomea Diomea 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Hobbies

I haven't identified emulated a character is quite some time. I have been out of touch for a while... My closest concepts come from music. . .

Best Answer

I love Gene Wilder as Wonka "A little nonsense every now and then is relished by the wisest of men"

Best Answer

...ohhhhhhhhhh, I love your quote, grayday104...I am copying it & going to use it for inspiration!!!

Best Answer

That's fine but it's not really mine lol

Best Answer

Most movies are made under that concept

Best Answer

I have been into self-spanking ever since reading "Fifty Shades of Grey" - does that count for anything??????????????????<br />
My arms hurt

Best Answer

Yea and i hate when they kill them off it makes me sad becuz i feel like there part of my family

Best Answer

...definitely!....I was so inspired by Laura Croft...LOL...but it's true (you have to remember I am an 8th grade teacher of 19 years....sooooo, I am a little out there)...and XENA...princess warrior...guess I am wanting to be some kind of super hero...never thought about it until I answered this question.....

Best Answer