Fishin4Life Fishin4Life 41-45, M 17 Answers May 16, 2012

I hate when women use those words with me. It sounds so fake and condescending. But other than like sales people and stuff, not often. My boyfriend has other pet names for me. :)

Best Answer

lol, yes

Best Answer

Yes I have and do get call this all the time

Best Answer

Yes I have been called those names and chances are if I have spoken to anyone here they have been called that as well I call everyone sweetie baby sugar honey etc..Ain't that right Sweetie...lol

Best Answer

I get called sugarbuns, and I love it.

Best Answer

Sweetie... mostly... I say it quite a bit too. I don't mean anything condescending by it. 99.9% of the people I say it to don't seem upset, and I.usually have a much easier time with them. Defenses are down, and spirits are up...

Best Answer

I'm in Texas of course :)<br />
I have a bad habit of calling EVERYONE sweetie... and most people like it but one lady told me off for calling her sweetie.. she said I am not your sweetie... I said yes ma'am

Best Answer

I do and I like it.

Best Answer

yeah my boss calls me Sweetie -------- not sure how i feel about it!

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

If you cannot deal with it, you have just too much oddasity and shouldn't be around those facing challenges, especially when person interaction is that challenge. Or if they are being a wierdo, get away from them.

Best Answer