If i'm watching with the folks, yes

Best Answer

hmm, know that feeling,i just start laughing and leave the room

Best Answer

It all depends who I'm with.

Best Answer

i guess it does, :)

Best Answer

Not alone, but if around others I get very uncomfortable.

Best Answer

i get uncomfy in both of those situations.

Best Answer

No, I am glued to the screen looking for new tips.

Best Answer

like it :)

Best Answer

depends on if family there or freinds but sometimes it dnt matter who i with i feel a little horny? i am kind embarrassed that happens

Best Answer

iam embarrased hearing what you just said (blushes)

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

ok, :)

Best Answer

I don't usually watch those types of movies. On the rare occasions I do see them, I usually get annoyed, because the love scenes tend to be gratuitous -- add little or nothing to the story. Same with gratuitous violence.

Best Answer

but at times if its a new movie that just comes on
you dont know if love scenes are in it some are so unpredictable

Best Answer

Yes they are. And they are usually gratuitous and annoying. In the rare instance where they do add depth to the movie, I don't find them embarrassing. But then, I can easily separate pointless sexual exhibitionism from the connecting of two hearts and souls through the act of physical union. That said, women seem to be more sensitive to overt sexual displays than men. I think that is healthy and natural.

Best Answer

only if parents kinda weird, don't mind otherwise enjoy it...........wait, if my kids are in the room I am definitely jumping for the remote and changing the channel.

Best Answer

hmm, well i live alone with my two teenage children
and i feel if anything comes on remotely like that then my voice gets louder(trying to redirect them elsewhere) and i stand in front of the screen, but in my opinion, i feel they have seen more and know more than i ever did at their age,

Best Answer

mine are younger than teenagers sooo.......when they get to teenagers maybe I'll change tune

Best Answer

You mean **** scenes? Nah! If they're women i get closer, if they're men i change the channel if it's man and a woman i just try to avoid the sight of man and look at the lady ;]]

Best Answer

okeeee :)

Best Answer

ONLY IF THEY INVOLVE ME......<br />
;)

Best Answer

is that so :)

Best Answer

Its was only a short part in the movie - lol

Best Answer

your very naughty,

Best Answer

Only if your in them - lol

Best Answer

and whys that then huh cheeky monkey,
well iaint made a follow up to karen does ep!!!!

Best Answer