Does anyone really know what they're seeing? Please be serious and mature with your answers. Thank you
loveless46 loveless46 18-21, F 10 Answers May 2, 2012

"Cats see things we don't" --B. Kliban

Best Answer

My cat was once sitting cutely on my coffee table, while staring at "nothing". I decided to take a picture, and when I did there was something strange in the direction he was looking. It was white, but see through, and vaguely shaped like a person. My immediate response was to attempt to find the cause. I took several more pictures and none of the others had the image. Same lighting, same angle, same equipment. I don't know what it was, but it made me think.

Best Answer

My cat walks with his eyes closed sometimes. They're just franking weird like that.

Best Answer

no, thats just what she does. but i always thought it was strange when she can never look me in the eye for more than maybe 2 seconds.

Best Answer

i get even more freaked out when he gets lock jaw and stares at me all surprised. O.o

Best Answer

Maybe something was there and they were just too lazy to keep staring at it when it moved.

Best Answer

ive seen my old dog do that, he used to stare and bark at nothing, at the same spot every once in a while. o.O

Best Answer

Its normal. I've seen many cats do it.

Best Answer