Why do people get mad? If someone tells me that i'm ugly, i don't care,i won't get mad, i mean, if that's their perception of me, why get mad?
luscious36ds luscious36ds 41-45, F 30 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Community

usually people that call you ugly are no oil painting themselves

Best Answer

I've never been called that before but it wouldn't bother me at all....I know differently.

Best Answer

I really don't mind what people think of my looks. My friends would never say such a thing and anyone else really doesn't matter.

Best Answer

No, my skin is tougher than that.

Best Answer

i like your pic!!

Best Answer

Thanks ;)

Best Answer

Nope.

I've called myself names a thousand times worse in my head.

Best Answer

No, you're absolutely right. I used to care, but not any more.

Best Answer

Why would I get mad just because someone has a problem with their eyesight?

Best Answer

Depends who said it. If it's just someone I don't really care about their opinion, then I don't, but if it's someone I'm really close to like my sister or someone I treat really well like a friend then yeah I get angry, it's rude

Best Answer

Nope i laugh in their face and say you should teach your *** to talk because it is so much prettier than ya face.

Best Answer

No one in real life has ever called me ugly, but some folks here imply it about me just to make me mad. Doesn't bother me cuz it's just juvenile insults. They dislike me for their own personal reasons.

But, no, I just don't get mad. For every person who thinks you're ugly, there's always more who don't :-)

Best Answer

I take it as a complement cos I normaly get called ''Butt Fukcing Ugly''

Best Answer

damn!

Best Answer

I'd be upset if I were diagnosed "ugly" by a team of qualified professionals, but other than that I think i'd laugh in, and then if possible vomit in, the face of my persecutor.

Best Answer

No,it's only their opinion,opinions are like azzholes,we all got "One".

Best Answer

I like the way you see it,and also it shows a lack of ammo and intelligence on the part of the speaker.

Best Answer

no , because i'm not that ugly

Best Answer

No, but I sometimes say "But it looks like god was tired when he made you" with a cheery grin :3

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

No because I already know I'm ugly.

Best Answer

:O

Best Answer

Hell no they're jealous

Best Answer

No. I am what I am right?

Best Answer

right!

Best Answer

No. I accept it and try to be myself

Best Answer