shiroblanc shiroblanc 26-30, F 7 Answers Aug 22 in Health

Very rarely. Maybe twice in the last 30 years - and I spend a lot of time on small boats offshore. The worst was on the deck on a calm day. A following breeze held the diesel fumes close and the fumes as much as the motion got to me. In the mid 1990s and I still remember it.

Best Answer

whenever I'm having sex I start feeling sea sick so I ask her if its okay if we don't move

Best Answer

Ha-ha, nice to see a funny "sex" comment for a change. lol.

Best Answer

In a bus, yes. In trains, planes, ships, and boats - no

Best Answer

Boats are the worst for me, bus is alright as long as I don't read/play games

Best Answer

As a child it was severe for me. Now not so much.

Best Answer

Do you understand motion sickness?

Best Answer

Yes, my grammar might've been incorrect

Best Answer

Your question was fine!
Most people have no understanding of motion sickness. People say that it is in the mind and that is PARTLY true.
When you use your muscles, they ache. This is caused by a build up of lactic acid. It is slowly cleared by your blood stream.
When you sense motion, you tense up the muscles in your stomach and the same acid is produced. Since the acid can't be dispersed via your blood system, your body contracts your stomach and you vomit.
Learning that motion does not make you sick, will prevent your muscles contracting and PREVENT the sickness. Lying down or falling asleep are a huge help.
A small drink, that will help you to relax, is fine. But a large amount of alcohol will make things worse.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Lucky you

Best Answer