Yep. I have a strong English accent and they have strong foreign ones and we can't understand each other. It's fcking useless imo. <br />
The line is usually crap too.

Best Answer

companies tend to have call centers in poorer countries to save money ...cheap labour....<br />
PAY PEANUTS U GET MONKEYS....there u have it..lol

Best Answer

I hang up on them after i tell them i can't understand a word they're saying. U would think in a call centre it would be a prerequisite that u r able to speak fluently

Best Answer

My phone provider outsources to the Philippines, where English is spoken really well (way better than in India!). It's the off-shore outsourcing that ****** me off, not the quality of English. Indian call centres **** me off completely.

Best Answer

I was a pretty hard-core Union rep before I started working for myself. Things have deteriorated so far in the last 20 years. Profit was not always the exclusive goal of business. I miss Keating.

Best Answer

He overestimated the intelligence of the Aussie people.

Best Answer

They're from frikkin India

Best Answer

Soooo...frustrating. Funny thing is I get irritated at my inability to hear and understand them so im appologizing when in fact they can barerly speak the language of the customer. Its ridiculous

Best Answer

Yes thank you verr muh to please answering quehh. How mayelping, ohh so sorry one muhmen

Best Answer

I'll spell it, A-M-B-U-L-A-N-C......oh crap ! I'm on hold again :(

Best Answer

Yes! Then again the Robots are worse!

Best Answer

Dell Computer outsources its support to India. For every sentence they say, I reply "I don't understand you". The transaction takes at least 2ce as long as it should- then they want you to take a survey about the service. Bite my milky white a$$

Best Answer

How- I'm willing to pay- my time is worth $

Best Answer