NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 25 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

REAL ladies come in all shapes and sizes

Best Answer

I swear they keep their organs in a their purse.

Best Answer

Not really..I know real people know the difference between models and real ladies.

Best Answer

I can tell as I have man eyes

Best Answer

I figured you could ;)

Best Answer

I have not yet died from it so no but I do dislike it. What I dislike more is that men somehow get the blame for it.

Best Answer

don't be mad becuase you can't land one<br />
god gave them that body, and he gave the curvy ones and fat ones and what ever else!<br />
whats a real lady anyway?

Best Answer

Baby got back...LOL

Best Answer

I could care less. It's part of their job requirement just like you'll never see a 150 pound linebacker.

Best Answer

i think that there are 2 main reasons why most designers choose bony models;<br />
1-fabrics are expensive.<br />
2-its much easier to dress up this type of body. so even if the design sucks, <br />
it still looks sort of ok. try making clothes for different body types, <br />
it's a challenge.

Best Answer

Firstly, the fashion industry is a NICHE. It couldn't be farther from mainstream (and I don't understand why people refer to it when they refer to "society." Seriously, name five models). Secondly, it's an art form. It isn't supposed to be setting the body type standard. It isn't even supposed to be sexy. It's an aesthetic that's on a different level than the everyday person. Not better, just different. Lastly, models have to be thin to a. fit sample sizes and b. so their body doesn't distract from the outfit.

Best Answer

hell yes! real gals have a little something for me to hold on to and squeeze and rub and-lemme stop right there! lol

Best Answer

AMEN

Best Answer

You've got good taste Ned!

Best Answer

No, I just wanna give them a cheeseburger. You're right, bring on the curves!

Best Answer

No. I don't care.

Best Answer

I have got to agree on this one,Something to hold on to is for me.

Best Answer