starship33 starship33 36-40, F 14 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Health

If it snows here we'll all die. The caribbean was not made for snow.

Best Answer

been a long time sense we had snow this time of year but we have a kajor storm due here glad we have back up power

Best Answer

I live in Minnesota and in a typical winter we'll get 5-7 feet of snow and temperatures in the minus 20-30 degree range. Sometimes much lower

Best Answer

Most of the time no.

Best Answer

Be thankful for that. It's cool and exciting at the beginning of winter. Once you've had a few storms under your belt, you get sick of it and can't wait until spring.

Best Answer

yeah and i hate it,wish i had a job in a sunny warm place all year

Best Answer

i have that but the summers are too hot. i sweat like a pig in 10 minutes.

Best Answer

easyier to cool off then warm up i used to love winter when i was a kid but meh not so much fun anymore

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I won't get snow if I stay where I am, but i don't know where I'll be once winter comes around.

Best Answer

aww! why don't you know?

Best Answer

because i'm kind of in the middle of a road trip. I just happen to be house sitting for a friend and doing some work for a little while. In a few weeks I'll be off to somewhere else.

Best Answer

It snows for a few hours once every few years.

Best Answer

where do you live?

Best Answer

Big ol' state of Texas.

Best Answer